Rules and Regulations
Cedar Cove RV Resort Park Rules:
1. Check-in time is 2PM. Check-Out time is 11AM. All rent is due in advance. No refunds for early departure. Please notify Office if you plan to extend your stay.
2. Parking is allowed in designated spaces only. Do not park in an unoccupied space. Do not park on the grass. Park only in the space you are assigned.
3. The speed limit is 5 MPH. Please watch for children, pedestrians and their pets. Golf cart speed is also 5 MPH. Children are not allowed to drive golf carts or any other motorized vehicles.
4. Quiet hours are 10 PM to 6AM. Please respect your neighbor’s privacy and property.
5. Picnic tables should remain at each pad site. Do not move your picnic table from your pad site area.
6. Guests 16 years and older must have valid fishing license to fish. Please respect bag limits.
7. Boats may be anchored out in the cove for no more than 2 days at owner’s risk.
8. No FEMA trailers. All trailers must have valid tags to enter park and be in good working order and appearance. If in doubt, please email a picture of your rig (all 4 sides) and we will tell you. General rule, if an RV is greater than 10 years old, please send us a picture.
9. No children at beach or bay without adult.
10. All trash must be disposed of in trash receptacles located around park.
11. All pet waste must be picked up and disposed of immediately and properly.
A complete set of rule and regulations will be provided to guests upon check-in or upon request.